When you begin searching for a home in 12 Oaks, you’ll find that there is no shortage of home styles from which to choose.
Designed by a variety of builders – including W&W Partner’s Building Team and The Oakwood Custom Builder Team – these homes come in a variety of sizes and price ranges:
- The Dogwood Collection, by W&W Partner's Builder Team.
- Villa Collection , by Lennar.
- Charleston Collection, by W&W Partner's Builder Team.
- Elmwood Collection, by Robuck Homes.
- Ridgewood Collection, by David Weekley Homes.
- Oakwood Collection, by The Oakwood Custom Builder Team.
- Rosewood Collection by The Oakwood Custom Builder Team
There are even a number of townhomes to choose from at 12 Oaks, including:
- Kingwood Collection, by MI Homes.
- Applewood Collection by Mungo Homes.
Perhaps one of the biggest draws to the 12 Oaks community in Holly Springs is its 7,132-yard, 18-hole golf course, designed by Jack Nicklaus.
This course not only appeals to seasoned golfers but novice ones as well. The complex course offers golfers a chance to work on a number of scoring strategies as well as beautiful vistas of the neighboring lake and lush landscaping.
In addition, this Holly Springs community also provides residents with access to a number of neighborhood amenities right within the community, including:
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Community clubhouse
- A spacious gymnasium
- Neighborhood Spa
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Aquatic Center
- Golf pro shop
- Members grill
To learn more about living in Holly Springs in general or 12 Oaks specifically, contact me, today.
Please contact us when you’re ready to list your current property in this community. We will help you at every stage of the home selling process, starting with helping you determine the true value of your home.