When you begin searching for a home in 12 Oaks, you’ll find that there is no shortage of home styles from which to choose.
Designed by a variety of builders – including W&W Partner’s Building Team and The Oakwood Custom Builder Team – these homes come in a variety of sizes and price ranges:
- The Dogwood Collection, by W&W Partner's Builder Team. Prices start in the $400s
- Villa Collection , by Lennar. Prices start in the $260s
- Charleston Collection, by W&W Partner's Builder Team. Prices start in the $300s
- Elmwood Collection, by Robuck Homes. Prices start in the $280s
- Ridgewood Collection, by David Weekley Homes. Prices start in the $200s
- Oakwood Collection, by The Oakwood Custom Builder Team, Prices start in the $450s
- Rosewood Collection by The Oakwood Custom Builder Team
There are even a number of townhomes to choose from at 12 Oaks, including:
- Kingwood Collection, by MI Homes. Prices start in the $190s
- Applewood Collection by Mungo Homes. Prices start in the $200s
Perhaps one of the biggest draws to the 12 Oaks community in Holly Springs is its 7,132-yard, 18-hole golf course, designed by Jack Nicklaus.
This course not only appeals to seasoned golfers but novice ones as well. The complex course offers golfers a chance to work on a number of scoring strategies as well as beautiful vistas of the neighboring lake and lush landscaping.
In addition, this Holly Springs community also provides residents with access to a number of neighborhood amenities right within the community, including:
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Community clubhouse
- A spacious gymnasium
- Neighborhood Spa
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Aquatic Center
- Golf pro shop
- Members grill
Please contact me when you’re ready to list your current property in this community. I’ll help you at every stage of the home selling process, starting with helping you determine the true value of your home.